Help us bring our daughter home. Shirts come in sizes youth small to 3XL. Please make sure you specify shirt size in the comments section at checkout. FREE shipping on all orders!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Busy Summer To Come!!!

Well, this was the kids' first day out of school and J.J. already says, "I'm bored!"  Hayden and J.J. are both enrolled in summer playground.  They will be doing organized outside activities, including swimming, Monday thru Friday from 8-1130am.  And Jay is coaching their summer baseball team for the local Lion's Club league.  They will have four games this next month.  Hunter is wanting to learn to dunk and basketball this summer.  Wow!  He had a doctor's appointment today and is already 5' 8 1/2".  Hunter will also be playing summer baseball with a traveling team as soon as he gets ungrounded :)  I think he has learned his lesson from his punishment.  I guess we soon shall see, as Wednesday is his last day.  Meghan is working this summer at the bank, so will only be home occasionally.  It's hard to believe she will be a Junior in college when classes start in August.

Home study...complete!!!  We received our four copies of the home study in the mail Saturday.  Now what?  We are supposed to have $890 to send to Homeland Security now.  We don't have it...but will be patient for God's provision.  He has not let us down yet.  He is mighty and all powerful!!!  Keep praying...

I worked all weekend for home care.  Was really busy!  That's money that helps us pay doctor and pharmacy bills:)  I have had the opportunity to be at home the past few weeks.  It is great being at home with the kids!  I feel that I am doing what God has called me to do.  Thank you, Lord for the many blessings you have given to me and my family. 

No comments: